When is Dwell on Design?
Trade-Day Conference and Exhibition | Friday, June 20
Trade and Consumer Conference and Exhibition | Saturday/Sunday, June 21-22
Home Tours | June TBD
Dwell Design Week | June 13-22
What is Dwell on Design?
A three-day exhibition and conference at the Los Angeles Convention Center featuring world-class speakers, product demonstrations, continuing education classes for design professionals, and seminars for design-seeking consumers. Each year, Dwell editors carefully craft a program that invites you to “step into the pages of Dwell” and experience modern design.
- 400+ Exhibitors presenting 2000+ products
- 280,000 square feet of Exhibition space to explore
- 200+ Speakers on 3 stages
- 3 days of Continuing Education Seminars
- 450+ registered Press
- 5+ Full-scale prefab homes
- International & Cultural Pavilions
- Student Design Gallery and More
Why exhibit at Dwell on Design?
Dwell on Design is now America’s largest modern design event. This unique design event has grown progressively over the last couple of years and is going into its 8th year with attendance numbers up 30% percent. No other show in the U.S. can deliver this:
- 30,000+ Design Trade and Consumers Expected to Attend
- 30% average year-over-year growth in attendance since 2006
- The dwell brand: Internationally recognized with a highly engaged audience—the readers of Dwell Magazine and Dwell.com are passionate about seeking out great design.
How can you participate?
With exhibition, sponsorship and marketing opportunities at a number of price points, your alliance with Dwell can reach across our print, online and live platforms, reaching hundreds of thousands of people who are as passionate about good design as we are and as dedicated to progress as you are. For more information on exhibiting at Dwell on Design and other specialty marketing opportunities, CLICK HERE.